Hello! Time for another little Chrissy project. I hope you are enjoying this Christmas Extravaganza inspiration! Stampin’ Up! is running a special promotion to encourage us all to take a little time out to enjoy creating for Christmas. What a great excuse to stop & play for a little while! Here is another quick and easy ornament for your Christmas tree.
- Styrofoam Ball
- Long Sewing Pins with pearl heads
- Boho Blossoms Punch or Spring Flower Bouquet Punch
- Gold Encore Ink Pad
- Scraps of Christmas DSP
- Scraps of cardstock to match DSP
- Press Gold ink pad all over the surface of the foam ball & leave to dry – this ink helps to fill in the gaps where the flowers may not completely cover the ball
- Punch out flower shapes from the DSP & cardstock
- Once the ink on the ball is dry – use the pins to attach the punched shapes all over the ball beginning with the larger flowers & filling in the gaps with the smaller ones
- Attach a ribbon loop to the top of the ball with another pin.
See! I told you these projects were simple! 😀 You will find the styrofoam balls are available from many of the Warehouse/Reject shop retailers. For my Friday class members … I have some balls for you to collect at our next class!
All images copyright © Stampin’ Up! ® 1997—2008. Artwork by Andrea Lowcock