Hi again … I am spoiling you guys! I know I posted a sketch challenge yesterday … but here is another challenge! This time it is Kristina Werner’s latest Colour Challenge. If you visit Kristina’s site … you will find links to samples done for this challenge. So … you have no excuses for inspiration! Get stamping … and show me what you come up with!!!
Now … I know in Oz we don’t have the “Baja Breeze” … but I have substituted this with “Soft Sky” … or you could use Bashful Blue instead! (I think we may get Baja Breeze as a new in-colour next year??? but am not sure???) Anyway … here is my sample card …
I just love the new Bali Breeze papers (Summer Mini Catalogue) … and joy of joys … one of the colours for this challenge was Old Olive … so I could indulge once again!!! So … I will have to show you something with the Afternoon Tea papers … they are just gorgeous as well … so keep watching!
- Card & Papers
- Soft Sky – A5 – 14.8 x 10.5 cm
- Chocolate Chip – 10 x 10 cm + 14.8 x 4 cm
- Pumpkin Pie – 8.5 x 7 cm
- Whisper White – 8 x 6.5 cm
- Bali Breeze DSP – 9.5 x 9.5 cm
- Stamp Sets:
- Scribble This
- Cheer & Wishes
- Vintage Brads
- Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon
- Inks & Colours:
- Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip markers
- StazOn Jet Black Ink
- Whisper White Craft Ink
- Aqua Painter
- 2mm handheld circle punch (for brads)
- The Scribble This images were stamped with StazOn & then watercoloured using markers & an Aqua Painter. I painted some colour onto a saucer with the markers & picked up the colour with the Aqua Painter
- The main image panel was lifted off card with dimensionals
So … I hope you are inspired to do some stamping with TWO challenges to help you … and I would love to see your creations!
All images copyright © Stampin’ Up! ® 1997—2009. Artwork by Andrea Lowcock