Hello … I have so much to update … having been away … I have some NEW BUNDLES … and a NEW RECRUIT super offer (I will post these as soon as I get a free minute!) … but I thought I would start with a card! I figured you might be hanging for some more “inspiration” … although there are plenty of amazing blogs out there in cyberstampingland … if you are ever stuck for ideas!!!
I actually made two cards for Shane’s Birthday ‘cos his dad wasn’t that impressed with my original attempt! It was a gel aquarium type card … and I thought it was cool … so I will show you that one another time! But … here is the 2nd attempt … and I must admit I do like this one!
I have used one of the sets from the SUMMER MINI catalogue. This is a set I am sure I will use over & over … some sets are just so versatile … and so easy to use. I decided to buy the two star punches when I bought this set because I knew that putting a card together would be so quick & easy with the stamp set combined with the punches! And … it REALLY was! You can even use the punches on some of the “uneven” stars if you like –eg: “happy” star on river rock card stamped with wasabi – top left of card Or … you can cut them out by hand if you want to stay true to the shape – eg: Green spotty star – top of card & largest stars! So … you can see I have used a combination of punched & hand cut.
- Stamp Sets:
- In the Stars (Summer Mini) – large & medium stars & “may all your dreams come true”
- Say it with Scallops (Summer Mini) – “congrats”
- Starstruck (IB&C) – small stars
- Short Order Numbers – (IB&C) – “21”
- Card & Papers:
- Soft Sky – A5 + scraps for stars & scallop square
- Designer Series Paper – “Afternoon Tea” (Summer Mini)
- Wild Wasabi card scraps for stamping & punching stars
- River Rock card scraps for stamping & punching stars
- River Rock
- Wild Wasabi
- Soft Sky
- Scallop Square – “Congrats”
- Large Star
- River Rock ribbon (Ribbon Originals – IB&C)
- Dazzling Diamonds glued with 2 way glue pen – “congrats” & “21”
- Stampin’ Dimensionals – used to lift some stars off the card
The “Short Order Numbers” Stamp Set is a great one for birthdays & anniversaries as you can create ANY number combination for your card! It also has “th”, “nd”, “rd” etc as well as “happy”, “months”, “years old” etc . Very handy! If you would like to order one … the price is only $48.95 for set of 24 stamps! Check here for details about how to order -> Order details.
You might like to check out a BRAND NEW BUNDLE that I have included on my Bundles Page. It is called “Starry Sky” Bundle & is a punch & stamp set bundle!
Click on this link to check out the details -> Starry Sky.
C Ya Then!