I hope you are all enjoying the school holidays! I know I am soooo glad to have a break from the school newsletter. Today is a card day … I need to make some swaps for our team training tonight! (About 10) We are doing a Mother’s Day Swap! And … I also need to get started on swaps for our SU! convention in Canberra in just 2 1/2 weeks (I need about 50 for that!!!!) 😕 But … before I rush off to do that I just had to show you more of the gorgeous new papers that I just HAD to buy from the new catty.
This is a completely different look for a card … but I was so pleased with how pretty & feminine it was. The Designer Series Paper is called “Tea Party” and has such a fresh “spring” look! The colours combined for this paper pack are Certainly Celery, Almost Amethyst, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink & Basic Grey. And the designs on each sheet are VERY PRETTY!!!
- Card & Papers
- Pretty in Pink Card – A5 (14.8 x 10.5cm)
- Certainly Celery – 14.5 x 2.5cm
- Tea Party DSP – 14.5 x 10.2cm + 14.5 x 1cm & reverse side – 12.5 x 8.5cm
- Whisper White – Scraps for stamping images
- Stazon Black Stamp Pad
- Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, So Saffron Stamp Pads, Close to Cocoa
- Accessories & Accents
- Eyelet Border Punch
- Aqua Painter
- White organza Ribbon (ret. SU!)
- Word Window Punch
- Sponge Daubers
- Phrase window – to create a window that is longer than the actual punch window … stamp your phrase & then cut the strip to create the window just slightly narrower than the width of the window – I have cut this phrase strip to 0.9cm … Then … turn your punch over so you can see the window … and insert only one end of the strip into the punch hole from the front & punch the end … pull this end out and repeat with the other end.
- The image has been “painted” with ink from stamp pads using an aqua painter … create a “palette” of colour in the lid of the stamp pad (by squeezing it while closed) & pick up the colour with the aqua painter
- Use paper snips to cut around the image & mount with dimensionals
I think I am going to find this one a hard one to give away. Perhaps I can put it in my sample folder for a little while! 😀 This is such a cute stamp set … brand new in this year’s catalogue … and is really reasonably priced at $38.95 for a set of 3 images + the gorgeous phrase. (+p&h).
I would love to help you get started on your new catty collection! What better place to start than with these gorgeous papers! So … here is a great offer … only available through me!!!
TEA PARTY PACK:
- A Kind Word Stamp Set – value $38.95
- Tea Party Designer Series Paper – value $16.95
- Certainly Celery A4 Cardstock (24 sheets) – value $10.50
- Pretty in Pink A4 Cardstock (24 sheets) – value $10.50
- So Saffron A4 Cardstock (24 sheets) – value $10.50
- Almost Amethyst A4 Cardstock (24 sheets) – value $10.50
- Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon – value $12.95
- Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon – value $10.95
YOU PAY: $115 !!! (10% discount)
Optional Add ons: (incl p&h)
- Certainly Celery Stamp Pad Add: $12.55
- Pretty in Pink Stamp Pad Add: $12.55
- So Saffron Stamp Pad Add: $12.55
- Almost Amethyst Stamp Pad Add: $12.55
- Stazon Black Stamp Pad Add: $15.70
- Aqua Painters Add: $20.95
- Eyelet Punch Add: $32.50
- Word Window Punch Add: $32.50
I am sure you will be excited to create some gorgeous cards with this pretty pack. So … get your order in now … this offer is only available until the end of April! All ordering details can be found on my “Orders” page.
Images copyright © Stampin’ Up! ® 1997—2009. Artwork by Andrea Lowcock.