Hi everyone! I still have to finish my swaps … but just had to stop this morning for a moment to do a challenge! I was having withdrawals after spending so much time preparing for classes/workshops & doing my Convention swaps. So … I have actually combined two … I hope that is allowed???
The sketch is the “Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #65” and is a such a simple sketch! You could do so much with it! (I actually think I may have “overdone” it a little!!! :D)
And … I have combined this with the “Colour Throwdown #36” colour challenge! I hope you visit both sites to see the gorgeous samples for both of these challenges!
So … here is my card …
And … here are the card details …
Stamp Sets: (All new in this year’s catalogue)
- Petal Pizzazz
- All Scallops
- On Your Birthday
- Whisper White – A5 (14.8 x 21 cm)
- Pretty in Pink – 12.5 x 5 cm + scraps for stamping flowers
- Soft Sky – 4 x 10.5 cm + scraps for stamping flowers
- Apricot Appeal – scraps for stamping flowers
- Pixie Pink, Tempting Turquoise, Only Orange Stamp Pads
- Pink Passion, Taken with Teal, Real Red Stampin’ Write Markers (for highlights on the flowers)
- Scallop Border Punch
- Scallop Circle Punch
All the flowers on the left side are stamped onto cardstock & cut out with paper snips. They are layered on using snail adhesive & dimensionals. The 4 flowers on the top right were stamped directly onto the white card using a “mask” to overlap images but not colours!
Images copyright © Stampin’ Up! ® 1997—2009. Artwork by Andrea Lowcock
PS … I have added another sample for this sketch challenge … here -> TECC #65