Phew! After all those long winded posts I thought you might be hanging for a card or two??? So … I thought I would show you my Convention Swaps! I know … I have been promising for ages!
Because we were a little late arriving at Convention … we missed the opportunity to swap before it started. There were LOTS of girls who had already run out totally of swaps. But … this did mean a little more leisurely swapping over lunch … and before we started on Day 2! And … I managed to get rid of all but 3 (which I saved for my downlines!) So … here are the 50 all ready to leave for Canberra …I did a bit of a “white” theme! …
This “Pacific Garden” card was one I CASED from Jenny H‘s Mothers Day Team swap. I loved the design so much and the little touch of extra colour … but just tweaked the design a little. (Jenny doesn’t have her card on her blog … but I showed it to you in a recent post. Just click on “swaps” under Categories to see it.)
- Stamp Sets: Garden Whimsy, Cheer & Wishes, Sanded Background
- Ink Pads: Pacific Point, Bashful Blue, Pink Passion
- Card & Papers:
- Pacific Point: 13.8 x 10 cm + 7.3 x 4.3 cm
- Bashful Blue: 13.3 x 8 cm
- Whisper White: 14.8 x 21 cm + 7 x 4 cm
- Accessories: Pink Passion Marker, Eyelet Border Punch, 2 way glue pen, dazzling diamonds, dimensionals, tombow glue, silver “cachous” balls
- Technique: Rock & Roll on main image flower
Here is another that actually has hardly any stamping!!! …
This is my “Tangerine Tango Wishes” card and I do have to acknowledge inspiration from Denise Marzec (scroll down to her 3rd pic) and although my colours give a totally different look I thought the final result was quite “pretty”!
- Stamp Sets: Short & Sweet
- Ink Pads: Tangerine Tango
- Card & Paper:
- Whisper White: 14.8 x 18 cm
- Tangerine Tango Patterns DSP: 6 x 18 cm + scrap for punching 5 petal flower
- Tangerine Tango Card: 8.3 x 5.3 cm + scrap for punching trio flowers
- Blush Blossom Card: 8 x 5 cm
- Accessories: 5 petal flower punch, trio flower punch, horizontal slot punch, eyelet border punch, whisper white grosgrain ribbon, sponge daubers, mini glue dots, tombow glue, silver “cachous” icing balls.
- Techniques: Punching, Sponging (around edges of all flowers)
And one last one (for now – I will do some more later) …
This is one of my latest favourite stamp sets. And … originally I had it “monochrome” but decided to add the navy for a little extra colour. I think “Fresh Cuts Kiwi Kiss” worked well! I got the inspiration for this card from one of my FAV blogs! Silke Ledlow has the most beautifully elegant designs!
- Stamp Sets: Fresh Cuts
- Ink Pads: Kiwi Kiss, Night of Navy
- Card & Papers:
- Whisper White: 29.6 x 10.5 cm (top fold card), 8 x 8 cm, 3 x 6 cm
- Kiwi Kiss: 14.8 x 9 cm, 3.3 x 6.3 cm
- Accessories: Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla satin ribbon, Green square rhinestone brad, Stampin’ dimensionals, Eyelet Punch, Paper Piercer & Mat, Sponge Daubers
- Techniques: Stamp on Stamp, Sponging
So … I hope you are already pulling out your stamp sets to have a go at these??? I know you will find them really really easy. I would love to see your creations!
Images copyright © Stampin’ Up! ® 1997—2009. Artwork by Andrea Lowcock (with inspiration from some wonderful stamping friends!)