Hello! Another quick challenge post! I have so much stored up to share with you but do need to get the challenges posted before the deadlines! Hope you don’t mind! This is the latest Mojo Monday sketch Challenge – Week 88.
I really wanted to do a Whiff of Joy card … seeing I hadn’t used these stamps for a while … so I have worked my card around the main image! I also pulled out my BRAND NEW “Sweet Always” DSP – such pretty colours – and worked with these colours to create my card!
- Stamp Sets: Whiff of Joy “Teenage Lizzie with box of Chocolates”; Small Sayings
- Cardstock: Chocolate Chip (A5), Pumpkin Pie (13.9 x 9.9 cm) Pink Pirouette (14.5 x 3 cm – punch, crimp then trim to 13.9cm + 8 x 2 cm + 12.5 x 6 cm for main image backing), Regal Rose ( 2 x strips – 6.2 x 3.2 cm)
- DSP: Sweet Always ( top – 9.6 x 6 cm + bottom – 9.6 x 7.6 cm + 2 x strips – 6 x 3 cm)
- Watercolour Paper: 12.5 x 6 cm
- Accessories: Crimper, Eyelet Border Punch, Regal Rose Ribbon Originals (ret. SU!), Pumpkin Pie grosgrain ribbon, Orange Rhinestone Brads
Did I forget anything??? I always wonder when I do a card recipe if I have left something out! 😉 You might want to hop over to the Mojo Monday Blog to check out some other samples for this sketch challenge -> Mojo Monday #88. I always wonder why these samples look so professional compared to mine! There is some “X” factor missing in my cards … perhaps one day I will work out what it is! 😀
Off to Sydney today for our anniversary. Will be back sometime on Sunday afternoon but I have scheduled 2 posts for the next two days … I hope they arrive ok. I can’t wait for you to see my “Friends 24/7” cards.
Having fun … hope you are too!
PS Oh … thanks for all my recent comments … no time now to reply & post … but will do that first thing on Monday! Please keep them coming! I love it when my blog friends say hi! And don’t forget that Blog Candy!!!
Images copyright © Stampin’ Up! ® 1997—2009 Artwork by Andrea Lowcock