Ok … I know I said I had three more swaps to show you … but I decided to make it an even “top ten”. I hope you don’t mind!
This little ATC (Artist Trading Card) size swap is sooooo dainty and darling but it just took my fancy! Another card that is special because of it’s simplicity … and of course … the colour combo! (I know green is my favourite colour … but I really do love pink & lavender, too! — oh … my new computer is PINK – Gav already had the same in green!) Anyway, back to the card … this is a creation by Lisa Sydes who lives in Parkinson, Q’ld.
- Stamp Sets: Echoes of Kindness, Garden Whimsy
- Ink: Lavender Lace, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Staz On
- Paper: Lavender Lace, Pretty in Pink, Watercolour Card
- Accessories: Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon, Large Oval Punch
Another pretty pretty card … in similar colours … no wonder I was drawn to it! Karen Woods from Victoria. Karen was soooo generous … just look at that sweet “build a brad” brad! I love it … and just added the build a brads to my wish list!!! I do have these pretty papers, though … so finally something that I don’t have to run out and buy!!! 😉 Love the layering and the simple stamping!
- Stamps: Flower Fancy, Occasional Greetings
- Cardstock: Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
- Inks: Pretty in Pink
- Punches: Small Oval, Large Oval, Photo Corners, 1/16″ circle, 1/2″ circle
- Accessories: Build a Brad, Tea Party DSP, Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon, Linen Thread
Isn’t this just the sweetest little card. So adorable … just like my downline, Sarah (Sarah Beesley – Albion Park NSW) who created this card!!! 😀 Just couldn’t resist including this in my “top ten”! (Sorry … I forgot to take it out of the cellophane before photographing this one!!! DUH! :D)
- Stamp Sets: Cheep Talk, Simply Said
- Ink: Chocolate Chip
- Paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White cardstock, Good Morning Sunshine DSP
- Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, Rhinestone Brad, Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla satin ribbon, Stampin’ Dimensionals, 1/16″ circle punch, Summer Sun & Chocolate Chip Markers
And … finally … to round out my “top ten” (and these were done in no particular order) … one for all the Twilight Fans!!! This stunning card was created by Ness (Vanessa Webb) my lovely upline & No. 4 demo of the year!!!! Now … for the record … I haven’t got into the Twilight craze yet … but I am sure Ness will convince me to give in and go with the flow!!! 😀 😉 Ness created this Twilight themed card especially for Convention! It’s not usually my style … but I love this! I am beginning to question … just exactly what is my style??? Somehow all these wonderful card makers are changing my view as to what is my style!
- Stamps: Friends 24-7, Baroque (background), Tart & Tangy, Frames with a Flouish, Defining Alphabet, Occasional Greetings
- Inks: Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Versamark
- Cardstock, Naturals Ivory, Very Vanilla, Basic Black
- Accessories: Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Paper Snips
So … I hope you have found something from these swaps that will inspire you to get out your stamps and inks and do some stamping! That … after all … is why I share all these wonderful creations with you all!
SO … WHICH IS YOUR FAVOURITE??? I would love to know which of these TOP TEN swaps that you like the best!!! May sure you leave a comment to let me know! And … you never know … I just might scratch up some blog candy???
Images copyright © Stampin’ Up! ® 1997—2009. Artwork by Lisa Sydes, Karen Woods, Sarah Beesley, Vanessa Webb.