I was so excited to be stamping again … although … my eyes were hanging out of my head from tiredness … so it had to be just be the one card last night!!! I really needed to have an early night!
I thought I would check out the latest Mojo Monday … but because I had already chosed the “cute” stamp image … I decided that last week’s sketch was a better design for this image. Check here for some amazing samples for this sketch -> Mojo #92.
I think this is a great sketch … very versatile … and I will probably use it over and over!!! I found this colour combo in the 09/10 Idea Book & Catalogue! It is ALWAYS a great place for inspiration! I just went looking for a combo with pink … and voila! So … here is my latest creation … especially for a friend’s new baby!
- Stamp Sets: Big on Spring (ret. SU!), You & Moi
- Cardstock & Paper: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette Patterns DSP
- Stamp Pads: Basic Brown, Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery
- Accents & Accessories: Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Aqua Painter, Sponge Dauber, Silver Pearls (non SU!)
- Technique: Watercolouring with stamp pads & aqua painter
Hey! Did you notice the pretty silver pearls??? These are the ones that Silke so kindly sent to me! 😀 I am itching to have another play … hopefully in the next couple of days! Will be back as soon as I can! Keep on stamping!
Images copyright © Stampin’ Up! ® 1997—2009. Artwork by Andrea Lowcock.