I know this is not the latest Mojo Monday challenge … but I reallly did like this sketch … so thought I would use it to highlight some of my BRAND NEW Spring Mini Catalogue products that I have just received!!! You are going to LOVE this mini catty! There are SO MANY gorgeous items … and it is sooooo hard to resist them all!
Here is the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #95 design … and here are some other gorgeous samples -> Mojo#95
I hope you will use this to create something yourself, today!!?? It is a great sketch! So … check out the gorgeous new DSP from the spring mini catty … “Walk in the Park” … and how beautifully it teams with the “Great Friend” stamp set. These were specially designed to work together to create a perfect card!!! SU! continues to do what it does so well … combine colours & designs that coordinate soooo wonderfully well!
Here is the card recipe:
- Stamp Set: Great Friend (Spring 09 Mini Catalogue – Aug 1 to Nov 30)
- Card & Papers:
- Whisper White – 10.5 x 29.6 cm + 10.5 x 3 cm + 5.5 x 7.5 cm + scraps for phrase & butterflies
- Walk in the Park DSP – 10.2 x 14.5 cm
- Basic Grey Patterns DSP (hostess papers) – 3.5 x 10.2 cm
- Cameo Coral – 5.2 x 7.2 cm + 5 x 6 cm
- Baja Breeze – 4.7 x 5.7 cm
- Inks: Cameo Coral, Baja Breeze, Basic Grey
- Accents: Whisper White Grosgrain ribbon, Silver half pearls (non SU!)
- Extras: Eyelet Border Punch, Paper Piercer & Mat Pack
I love this set of papers … and can’t wait to do some more creating with them! But … this set is just so pretty … and even though I had just bought Flight of the Butterfly … I knew that I would use this sweet butterfly so much … just because of the gorgeous design on the wings … which matches so beautifully with the leaves stamp & the papers!
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO SEND YOU A COPY OF THE NEW SPRING MINI CATALOGUE! You won’t be disappointed!!! Just email me with your address and I will forward one to you asap!
Images copyright © Stampin’ Up! ® 1997—2009. Artwork by Andrea Lowcock.