More fun for you … then I am keen to get some more scrapbooking done! Am on a bit of a roll … holidays are SOOOO GREAT!!! Especially when you don’t fill them up too much!
Here is another lovely card sketch that I found at “The Sweetest Thing” -> Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #21.
This is a really easy sketch to use especially if you have some double sided designer series papers!! All you need to do is cut a 9 x 9 cm square of pretty paper … then cut into 1/3’s both ways (3 x 3 cm squares) … and flip the middle ones to show the other side of the paper!
I sooooo love this Bella Rose DSP! Love Love Love the colours & the designs!!! SU! is soooo good at combining colours & designs! (One of my favourite things about SU!)
- Stamp Sets: Flight of the Butterfly (yes! I finally gave in to temptation and bought this set!!! – Love it!!!)
- Cardstock & Papers:
- Bella Rose DSP – 9 x 9 cm
- Whisper White – 14.8 x 21 cm + 6 x 6 cm
- Riding Hood Red – 6.3 x 6.3 cm + scraps for small butterflies
- Inks: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Versamark (for silver embossing on large butterfly)
- Extras: Silver Embossing Powder, Silver tiny half pearls (non SU!), Sponge Daubers + Embossing supplies – Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Powder Pals
Such an easy card but it looks so impressive, don’t you think??? Wow! So many ideas over the last couple of days … hope you are enjoying them all! I know I will be checking back here to use some of these sketches again. I think they are great. Don’t forget to check out more ideas at the sweetest thing blog! And … if you need some new ideas … all the links to the sketch & colour challenge blogs can be found in my sidebar! Just click on the link for some great inspiration!!
Have a lovely day!
Images copyright © Stampin’ Up! ® 1997—2009. Artwork by Andrea Lowcock.