Another new challenge from the Delicious Diva Challenge Blog!! (You know … that FANTABULOUSLY GROOVY blog that voted my last entry as the winner!!! Sorry … couldn’t resist patting myself on the back again!!! 😉 ) I will try not to mention it anymore!!! 😀
Anyway, back to the challenge … this time a COLOUR CHALLENGE! Make sure you click on the challenge button … to check out some gorgeous samples for this challenge!
I did enjoy working with these colours … but decided that my cameo coral and pumpkin pie are a little hard to pick because I used both quite sparingly! But … even so … I think this card is quite sweet!
I am REALLY taken with this Sweet Stems stamp set. It is a wonderful set to use as backgrounds … as borders … and for main images like I have used here. This has to be one of the BARGAIN sets of the IB&C this year!!! I just love it! The main image is actually 3 x the stamp image … carefully placed with my Stamp-a-ma-jig to look like it is one image! (If you are having trouble picking the pumpkin pie & cameo coral … I have used some of the BRAND NEW designer brads – pumpkin pie flowers & the circle centres of all the flowers are all coloured with pumpkin pie ink. The cardstock & centres of each petal are done in cameo coral!) Can you see the pretty Dazzling Diamonds on the petals, too???
So pop on over to the Delicious Diva blog … and have a go at the challenge, too! The Delicious Divas will accept entries by email if you don’t have a blog! No excuse not to have a go yourself!!!
Images copyright © Stampin’ Up! ® 1997—2009. Artwork by Andrea Lowcock.
- Card Recipe:
- Stamp Sets: Sweet Stems, Warm Words
- Inks: Black Stazon, Old Olive stamp pads; Barely Banana, Cameo Coral, Old Olive & Pumpkin Pie Markers
- Cardstock & Papers:
- Cameo Coral – A5 (14.8 x 21 cm) + 12 x 8 cm + 9.2 x 6.7 cm
- Barely Banana – 14.3 x 10 cm + 11.8 x 7.7 cm
- Whisper White – 9 x 6.5 cm + scraps for flower accents
- Accents: Dazzling Diamonds, Sponge Daubers & Stampin’ Pastels (Old Olive), Designer Brads – pumpkin pie flowers
- Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Paper Snips