Hello again bloggies!
Being on the lounge resting for a couple of days has meant a little time for blogging! I thought I would share something pretty today … because my recent posts have been distinctively MALE! Here are a few cards I have made over recent months for some special people in my life. There are no card recipes … because I wasn’t sure I would be blogging them … but if you would like any details just pop a request in a comment and I will let you know! Make sure you click on the first photo to view as slide show to see all the details!
You can see I had some fun colouring images … some are done using my SU! markers but I have also coloured some with my Prismacolour Pencils. I have just bought the brand new SU! blendabilities … can’t wait to have a go and see how I manage the alcohol blending markers!
- Sheree & Murray’s Anniversary card – Stamping Bella “Uptown Couple – Emily & Ryan under the Umbrella” CASE: Kim O’Connell
- Tania’s Birthday card – Stamping Bella “Uptown Girl – Isabella loves her Ice cream”
- Skye & Mitch’s Wedding card – Stamping Bella “Uptown Couple – Bree & Brenda get married”
- Stacey’s Birthday card – Tiddly Inks “Wryn & Friends” (clear stamps not available until Sept)
- Sheree’s Birthday card – Stamping Bella “Uptown Girl – Posh has a Present”
- Bree’s Birthday card – Whiff of Joy “Henry Celebrating Mouse”
If you are interested … I have just published a back dated post for 16th Dec, 2006 with some photos of Stacey & Jono’s wedding. I realised that I wasn’t blogging at the time of their wedding but was keen to have a record of this special day here on my blog. You can click on the photo in the side bar or access them HERE.
I have a stamping day here at my place today with Leonie & Jenny! Sadly Tracey can’t make it! I am not feeling fabulous … so probably will do more talking than stamping … but it will be so nice to catch up with my stamping buddies! Hope you have a great day!