I have a new love … Paper Smooches! My blog friend Kim is such a BAD EXAMPLE … and is always tempting me to buy more STUFF! I just had to get some of the cute products … and I have a wish list for more! This sentiment on this card is from a PS stamp set called “Pretty Phrases”! Isn’t it divine!
This is such a typical ‘Andrea’ card. I have decided that I do have a tendency to use a little bit of bling … oh … ok … perhaps I use A LOT of bling!!! 😉 I have a very ‘girly’ style! 😀 I do love love love other styles like vintage chic and stamp layering and lots of others … but I just can’t seem to do them very well! I can’t help myself … I often look at a finished card … and just HAVE TO add some bling!
The ribbon flower was inspired by a pin I found recently … when I went looking for some new ideas for using ribbons! So sweet!
Warning … Alert … Boring info ahead! You can stop reading now … if you aren’t interested!!!
No time for chatter this week or the next! Here is why …
- Grocery Shopping
- Driving for school excursion
- EFL (English for Life) classes at church
- Trip to Sydney & Dinner with my WA friend, Lee-Anne! (2 hours car/train)
- Regular minding of grandkids
- Our Land Trust AGM + Bible Study (not sure if both will fit in?)
- Baking for tomorrow!
- A friend’s mum’s funeral … helping with refreshments
- Thurs night in Wollongong — Sandy at Youth Group … I sit in car and wait!
- Lunch / Day with my m-i-l & sis-i-l
- Fracture Clinic appt with Sandy
- Cooking for Sunday lunch
- Church (10am)
- Soup Lunch … outreach event (G4G) (12.30pm)
- Gospel for the Gong (G4G) outreach event at UOW (7pm)
- Cooking meal for new mum
- Sandy’s Parent / Teacher Interviews
- Grandbabies here!
- Hair Appt
- Leaving at 6pm to drive to Q’ld (13 hours)
- Arrive Q’ld around 7am
- Sleep for a couple of hours
- Drive to Brisbane (1 1/2 hrs) — NEPHEW’S WEDDING
- Drive to Gav’s sister’s … 1 hour
- Day with Gav’s family in Brisbane
- Drive home to Wollongong! (13 hours)
So … clearly … I am going to be a bit distracted over the next couple of weeks … but hopefully I can add a few ‘scheduled posts’ with some creations for you to see! I just won’t have much time to chat!
Until next time …. Hugs xxx
Don’t you just love PS stamps! It is so easy to have a huge wishlist.
Sound super busy – from now to Christmas it is just full on. Enjoy 🙂
This is even more beautiful IRL. 🙂 Gorgeous Andrea. Make sure you breathe in between all you do. That just sounds a crazy time. Take care and drive safely xx
Comments are closed.