Thank you so much for your patience! Where have the last 2 1/2 months gone? Sigh! I seem to be making excuses constantly lately … so I won’t bother to bore you again with any! I have to admit even card making has taken a back seat … and for the first time in about 6 years … I HAD to purchase a NON handmade card (or two or three)!!!!! Yep! Sandy’s 17th birthday passed by without a handmade card from mum! But … he still managed to get his licence … and is now independent and mobile!! Another BIG SIGH … my BABY is 17 … and no longer has need for his mum to run him around to soccer training and church youth group and shopping and sports days etc etc etc. I am suddenly feeling a tad obsolete! I miss our chats in the car … and his company! SIGH!
So … I finally managed to sit and make a couple of cards for mother’s day. Finally! I pulled out a couple of my FAV Stamping Bella stamps … “Uptown Girls – Paisley has a prezzie” and “Uptown Girls – Lucille sends her love” and made a couple of fun cards.
Yes … not the usual ‘flower filled’ mother’s day type cards … but full of love and appreciation just the same. I wanted to give credit for the inspiration for these cards … but have just realised that I didn’t save the photo of the card that I CASEd! I will happily add it if you let me know it was yours!
You can click on any of these pics to view full size photo.
Just a little update to family news …
- Sheree & Murray’s baby is due on 18th June …2 weeks!!!!
- Stace & Jono finally received a moving date for their new house … ALSO 18th June … and their baby is due on 26th Aug
- Shane is back from his 6 week holiday to US / Canada next Thurs (11th)
- Skye & Mitch have bought a block of land in the development happening (FINALLY) on our land and surrounding area
- Sandy is well into his soccer season and has scored 23 goals in 5 matches!!! (Illawarra Premier League U18s – Port Kembla FC) The closest in the comp to him is 7 goals!
- Gav’s work situation hasn’t improved and it seems it won’t be for another 12 months at least. Gov’t funding is still slow!
Well … I have decided that regular blogging is a thing of the past … but my intention is to be here when I can! I have plenty to share and keen to share with you. So … I guess you will just see me when I get here! 😉 Take care everyone …
Until next time … hugs xxx …