Hi blog friends!
I have added a few encouragement sets to my stamp stash recently … and it has been nice to send some cards out to friends who are struggling. That is one of the best things about card making … sending happy mail to brighten someone’s day. This card is a combo of a couple of sets. It puts a smile on my face … I hope it dies the trick for someone else.
The background has some beautiful tissue type paper that came in a Hero Arts kit from 2017 over some Distress Oxides. The effect is so soft and pretty.
Click images to view detail
- Inky Antics – Sending Hugs
- My Favorite Things – Get Well Wishes
- Hero Arts – Card Kit May 2017
- Simon Says Stamp – Wonky Rectangles Die
- My Favorite Things – Peekaboo Circle Window Die
- Copic Markers & Distress Oxides
It is school holidays here at the moment and although all my chickens are now past school … other routines are also more relaxed during the holidays! And we are celebrating Sandy & Bree’s birthdays this week. Lovely family times together. Hope your week is special too. Hugs xx