I recently bought a few of the Brusho crystal colours and have had a bit of a play. I am eager to do some more … and I love the vibrancy of the colours and the way the crystals have such a lovely variety of colours. I have the SU! Pack but I know there are a lot of colours I would probably prefer to the ones in this set … BUT … I am also keen to try mixing some of these ones I have because I think blending them has the potential for some lovely colours! I am definitely still on my “L” plates with these but I am having fun.
- Stampin’ Up! – Brusho Crystals
- Hero Arts – Mandala Bold Prints Background
- Simon Says Stamp – Big Thanks die
- Verve – Small Phrases (2011)
- My Favorite Things – Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots Pastels Paper Pack
- Gold embossing powder (old SU!)
Thanks for visiting! Sending happy holiday hugs! Xxx