I have a sweet one to share with you today. I needed both a boy and a girl baby card so I made 3 – including a lemon for my stash to sell.
I have to acknowledge Sarah Gray (via Pinterest) for the inspiration for this card … although, my version is a little fussier than Sarah’s sweetie. Sometimes I do have a tendency to overdo a simple concept!
It is a beautiful sunshiny spring day and the two littlest granddaughters have had some lovely play time together outside today. It is such a treat to have time with them each week.
- Stamp set and matching dies – Avery Elle – Storybook
- Other dies used
- Papertrey lnk Framed tag Die – Park Avenue Die set
- Simon Says Stamp – String of Hearts Die
- Simon says Stamp- Stitched Square Dies
- Papertrey Ink Banner Die collection – Notched Hearts
Happy Spring Day!!