Yesterday was Sheree’s (21yrs) graduation from Uni. She has finished her Bachelor of Education Early Childhood degree … and has been so diligent throughout the 4 years of study. She has definitely worked hard and deserves a little recognition today! (Sorry … couldn’t resist sharing another “proud mum” moment!) This is the card I made to go with her graduation gift that Gav & I gave her!
I used the gorgeous “Graduation Willow” stamp from the Whiff of Joy range. Isn’t it just the sweetest!? The colour of the UOW (University of Wollongong) grad gowns is a blue colour similar to the Pacific Point that I have used on the card. And … her degree colour (sash) is “cinnamon” … so I tried to make the colour as close as possible to the ‘real thing’! Of course … without Copics … the colouring is a little sad looking!!! 😀 😉
Here is a photo of our sweet daughter … at her graduation!
We are thrilled that she already has been employed by our local Christian School to teach year 1. What a blessing to have secured a permanent job so quickly! We are so proud of her achievement! Thanks for sharing this moment with me! I will be back soon … with some more “Christmas”! Take care, Hugs xx
Beautiful card, beautiful photo, beautiful daughter – certainly a day worth celebrating!!
Congratulations to all!!
– Thanks Gabbi! It was very special. She has worked so hard … and just missed out by a couple of marks on a distinction average across the 4 years … which would have meant she graduated with distinction. But … she was just happy to have finished and enjoyed her special day! Hugs xx
Congrats to your beautiful daughter! I love the sweet card you gave her. That image is so sweet and perfect. Love the sparkly silver paper with the blue.
– Thanks Monika! This card was made with lotsa love! Hugs xx
Congratulations Sheree! Well Done on completing your degree – and Congratulations on the new job. Certainly something to celebrate!
Great card Andrea! What a cute image!
Big Hugs to Sheree XXOO
Love Jenny x
Thanks Jenny! Sheree looks lovely … doesn’t she??? (I am biased … of course!) Hugs xx
Congratulations to ALL of you! To Sheree for graduating and finding a wonderful job. And to Mom and Dad for raising a beautiful daughter – inside and out!
– Oh … what a sweet message … thanks Kim! And … for the record … She is beautiful – inside and out! (But … then I am kinda biased! 😉 ) Hugs xx
My darl’n Andrea….proud Mum moments is what makes our worlds go around…and if they cannot be shared….then what is the point??? The card you created for her reflect the love and pride you have for her and her achievements. I love the card so v v much and the sparles add to it’s magic.
Please pass on my congrats on her gaining such a fantastic position. I know she’ll do so v v well.
– Thanks so much for so eagerly sharing my mum moment! You have made it even more special. Hugs xx
Hearty congrats all round! Beautiful card for a beautiful girl celebrating a beautiful occasion!!!
– You have summed it up perfectly, Vi! Hugs xx
Gorgeous photo! Congratulations to Sheree on her graduation & her new position, that’s wonderful & exciting news. Love the special card you have made her Andrea – the image is adorable & absolutely perfect. Hugs 🙂
– Thanks for the congrats … I will pass them on! Thanks for the lovely comment on the card, too! Hugs xx
another great card, love the image and the colours, and you are so allowed as many proud mum moments as you wish, congrats to Sheree, hugs melxx
– Thanks Mel … it is lovely to share a moment like this with my special friends! Hugs xx
Comments are closed.